Thursday, January 11, 2007

Christmas Ain't Over Yet, the Tree's Still Up!

Here's a thought. If we leave the Christmas tree up, maybe Ho Ho will make a return trip? Nah, just a feeble attempt at justifying my procrastination. I'm really not procrastinating on that, it's just that we're so busy that we can't even find time to post about our trip to the mountains. Mountains, Jerry, mountains! What with Upward Basketball and Cheerleading, schoolwork, praise band practice, work, urgh! there seems to be no time left over. I promise I'll get the tree down this weekend. But until then, here's some more pictures from Christmas. There's a web log entry about our mountain trip coming soon. Let's see, what's the next holiday? Maybe we could take down the tree that day. Mountains, Jerry, mountains!

Love,
Jerry, Connie, Austin, and Lily Grace







The 'hot light' was on and I couldn't resist!





I love my new easy chair!

















2 comments:

drew and lori said...

i just love yall!!!

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Somebody DOES NOT LIKE THE CAMERA AT ALL! lol she is a camera hog! She just eats it up! lol

I can't wait to get to China for Alison (& Susan)

We Love Ya,
Lisa & Russ