Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where's that Easter Dress, Jerry?

Trust me. This time, I'm not waiting for Lori to ping me on getting a picture posted of Lily Grace in her Easter best. I'm going to get ahead of the game. There's lots to post from the last month or so, but none of it takes precedence over that Easter dress. After a year and a half, nearly two, I have learned that one of the most important things in raising little girls is to share pictures of Easter dresses with all of her "aunties." They shouldn't have to wait and wonder about a topic of this importance! The dress is to be shared on Easter, not a day or two later, and certainly not a week or two later. As is usually the case, Lily Grace was simply stunning in her Easter outfit.



And she enjoyed her Easter season more than anything. She had four Easter "parties" to attend and got to have Easter goodies and hunt eggs at all four. She has become quite the professional at that part of it, announcing quickly at our church Easter egg hunt "That's it, basket's full, I'm finished!" I will offer a more thoughtful review of our Easter Sunday and other recent events later, but for now, please enjoy a few pictures of Lily's Easter best. Oh, and by the way, that awesome young fellow in the pictures with Lily Grace is Austin. He has grown and matured so much in the past three or four months, that he hardly resembles the boy many of you are familiar with.

11 comments:

The Woodalls said...

Just darling!

Emily

Sonya said...

GREAT slideshow! Loved the captions!
the kidos looked awesome!

Anonymous said...

Just FABULOS HONEY
THEY WERE AWESOME..


DEE

The Princess's Mommy said...

You are right..she is stunning! I LOVE the dress!! Glad you had a good Easter!
Love,
Monica

The Ferrill's said...

Oh what a beautiful Lily in her beautiful Easter dress! Her expressions are adorable!
Thank you for your prayers for our family this week!
Love,
Laine

drew and lori said...

GREAT pics! BEAUTIFUL! loved the slideshow! you beat me this time on easter pics! WOW!

The Smith's said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. Lily looked so beautiful in her dress and the photos of her and Austin are priceless.
Love

Becky, Jeff & Baby Noah

Lisa said...

She is absolutely stunning in her dress....Ausin is a handsome young man.

Sherri said...

What a cutie! She should be in commercials!

I love the pictures of her and Austin!

Sherri

Anonymous said...

I love it! Everyone beat me on blogging! I miss you and am so glad to know your are doing well.
Laura

Journey to Lilly! said...

Precious!! Thanks for sharing them!!
Kim